My Cavity Claim's Promise To YouWhat we will do to help when you sign up
How We Can Help You
Why should your health or property suffer due to poorly installed or damaged cavity wall insulation? If your cavity wall installation company, your insurer or even surveyors are at fault and have failed to detect or rectify the damaged insulation, then we may be able to put it right at NO COST TO YOU.
Our job is to establish who is responsible for liability, to recover the costs from the responsible party on your behalf and then repair the damage for you.
Our Promise To You
- We will ‘fight your cause’ to establish who is at fault and who will be funding the restoration
- Once established, we will communicate with all parties from insurance companies, loss adjusters, surveyors building repair companies and any other party involved with your installation to agree on the costs for reinstatement
- Once this is approved, we will work with you to agree on an acceptable program of works and relevant timescales
- When liability is established, we will ensure that you receive all that you are entitled to and that your property is put back into its previous condition
- Today, there is no government approved cavity fill product. However, if one becomes available and you would like to replace your current insulation, we will look for your existing insulation to be replaced.
- We will ensure that your house is indemnified from any further risks relating to the cavity fill works or its subsequent extraction.
All of this is at no cost to you, as our costs will be covered by the entity responsible for your cover.
Want To Find Out More?
If you are still unsure as to the benefits and process;
Please call us on 0800 999 1111
or submit an enquiry through our contact form.
One of our experienced operatives will be happy to discuss your particular situation.